Delicious, Dairy Free Fall Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread Muffins Recipe
Easy fall desserts? I’m all about that! Pumpkin season is upon us and I cannot wait.
These muffins will rock your world. I mean come on, who doesn’t want to fill their home with pumpkin spice goodness?
Although I have lots of muffin recipes, this one is by far one of my favorites. What makes it better than the rest? This recipe includes an outstanding crumb topping featuring Erin Baker's Limited Edition Breakfast Cookie Fall Flavor, Pumpkin Spice.
I experimented for about two weeks to make this healthier, delicious, and dairy free; making it a safe muffin recipe for the whole family to enjoy. And if you have little ones, these muffins are 100% kid-friendly. Enjoy them on your ride to work or with your little on a slow Sunday morning. Last but not least, enjoy, share with friends, and happy baking!
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Banana Bread Muffins
Crumb Topping Ingredients
- 2/3 cup whole wheat/almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 @erinbakers pumpkin spice breakfast cookie
- Combine all ingredients
- Distribute evenly on top of muffins
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat/ almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Grease a muffin pan (or line with paper muffin liners) + preheat oven to 350°F
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl; add: egg, vanilla, brown sugar, coconut sugar, cinnamon + stir well to combine
- In a separate small bowl; stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and stir, just to combine.
- Gently stir in melted butter; **Don't over-mix the batter**
- Spoon the batter into muffin pan and bake for 18-25 minutes.
- To freeze: Allow muffins to cool completely; store them in a freezer-safe ziplock bag or tupperware
- Make it Vegan:
- Swap butter for coconut oil
- Swap milk for a plant based milk
- Swap eggs for 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax meal & 5 tbsp water)
We hope you enjoyed this guest recipe by Eva from Finding My Balance
You can find more delicious food posts on her Instagram page @Healthfullybalanced
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or leave a Comment
Love this Post? Be sure to subscribe so they come straight to your inbox!