Fall is one of my favorite seasons because... you guessed it - baking! I'm so excited to share with you this delicious and easy fall dessert recipe that you can make for your family and friends using my new Maple Pecan Homestyle Granola.
Apple-Pear Crisp is such a staple, cozy fall dessert that you may have your own spin on it - if so, let us know below in the comments! Who doesn't love the crisp air and watching leaves fall while enjoying soft baked apples with a warm, toasted oat topping?
This year we've made the nutritious topping for you with my new Granola - Maple Pecan! We baked this seasonal Granola to perfection so that it's easy to add onto any of your fall desserts as a clustered, crunchy topping. I also added a hand-picked Bosc pear to my apple crisp for flavor depth that pairs wonderfully with the sweet granola topping. Bake it soon so everyone can enjoy this gluten-free apple-pear crisp recipe while the seasons turn!
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- 2 cups Maple Pecan Homestyle Granola
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large Bosc pear, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 crisp apples (I used 1 pink lady and 1 granny smith) peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Melt butter and coat the granola evenly, then set aside
- Add cut pear and apples into skillet and toss with cinnamon and nutmeg
- Cook until apples are tender - about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Spread granola mixture evenly over the top
- Cover with foil and transfer to oven and bake until fruit is tender - about 30-40 minutes
What's your favorite fall dessert?
Leave a comment or tag us on our social sites using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!