A Delicious Berry Breakfast
It's finally berry season! There's just something about the warm weather and fresh berries that makes eating healthy just THAT much easier. Why not blend up those fresh berries and transform them into an antioxidant packed spoonable delight with this delicious smoothie bowl recipe?
I love using fresh red raspberries and granola in my summer smoothie bowls as the combination of tart flavors mix perfectly with the sweet oat clusters. Raspberries are not only tasty, they contain fiber and antioxidants as well as vitamin C and vitamin K which is important in bone health. Top your smoothie bowl with my Fruit & Nut Homestyle Granola for a carb boost and chia seeds for a wonderful source of omega 3's and protein. Don't forget to freeze all of your freshly picked raspberries so that you can enjoy this smoothie bowl any time of the year!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- Erin Baker's Fruit & Nut Granola
- Chia seeds
- Combine the ingredients for the smoothie base in a blender and blend for 2 minutes until smooth and thick. If the consistency is too thin, blend in some ice cubes to thicken.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and top with as much granola and fresh fruit as your heart desires (within reason of course!)
- Serve immediately
If you make this Raspberry Smoothie Bowl leave us a comment or tag us in a picture on social media using #erinbakers. We love it when we've inspired you!