Make the breakfast of moms dreams this Mother's Day! These pancakes are delicious! Loaded with blueberries, topped with Maple Pecan Granola, yummy sunflower butter & maple syrup. The granola topping adds the perfect crunch to each soft buttermilk berry-filled bite.
Not that mom doesn't love your new art project or the trendy D-I-Y craft, but why not make her a special breakfast to go along with those beautiful gifts? We've got the perfect recipe to help you make mom feel appreciated, loved ( & full 😉 ) this Mother's Day. This recipe makes 7 super fluffy pancakes that are the best for stacking! Mix in her favorite berries or granola as toppings & don't forget the drizzle! We topped our stacks with this creamy Organic Honey Sunflower Butter from our friends, Wild Friends and our awesome new Maple Pecan Homestyle Granola (Did you hear? it's now available all year long!). Personalize it how she likes as a wonderful Mother's Day Breakfast idea. Warning: you might become the favorite child.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted butter
1. Heat griddle at 350 degrees F.
2. Add eggs to medium bowl and beat with electric mixer until frothy.
3. Mix in melted butter, vanilla, and buttermilk to egg mixture.
4. Blend in sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and beat until blended. Be careful not to over mix - it's ok to have a few lumps in the batter.
6. Pour 1/3 cup of batter on griddle for each pancake. Flip the pancakes once the batter is set and bubbles on the top of the pancakes are popped.
7. Top with mom's favorite granola, syrup, & nut/sunflower butter.
8. Enjoy the fluffiness!
What are you making mom for Mother's Day?
Leave a comment or tag us on our social sites using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!