Not that mom doesn't love your new art project or the trendy D-I-Y craft, but why not make her a special breakfast to go along with those beautiful gifts? We've got the perfect recipe to help you make mom feel appreciated, loved ( & full 😉 ) this Mother's Day. This recipe makes 7 super fluffy pancakes that are the best for stacking! Mix in her favorite berries or granola as toppings & don't forget the drizzle! We topped our stacks with this creamy Organic Honey Sunflower Butter from our friends, Wild Friends and our awesome new Maple Pecan Homestyle Granola (Did you hear? it's now available all year long!). Personalize it how she likes as a wonderful Mother's Day Breakfast idea. Warning: you might become the favorite child.
1. Heat griddle at 350 degrees F.
2. Add eggs to medium bowl and beat with electric mixer until frothy.
3. Mix in melted butter, vanilla, and buttermilk to egg mixture.
4. Blend in sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and beat until blended. Be careful not to over mix - it's ok to have a few lumps in the batter.
6. Pour 1/3 cup of batter on griddle for each pancake. Flip the pancakes once the batter is set and bubbles on the top of the pancakes are popped.
7. Top with mom's favorite granola, syrup, & nut/sunflower butter.
8. Enjoy the fluffiness!
What are you making mom for Mother's Day?
Leave a comment or tag us on our social sites using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!