Take your Halloween treats to the next level with these cute Breakfast Cookie pops! They're a fun alternative to traditional cake pops, and can be decorated to your spookiest desire. Check out the recipe and bring them to your next haunted event.
We love to give out our Breakfast Cookie Minis to trick-or-treaters, but this year we wanted to make up a fun recipe that you can give out to visitors, or bring to your next Halloween party! The quickest & easiest way to make these is to take the Breakfast Cookie out of the package and slide it onto a stick, but you can use frosting to roll the Cookie into a ball as well! You can decorate them however you want- here's how we did it!
- Breakfast Cookie Mini's
- White & Dark Chocolate
- Food Coloring
- Lollipop Sticks
- Piping bag & thin decorating tip
If you want more 'cake pop looking' round cookie pops- crumble the Minis and mix with frosting until they can be formed into balls without falling apart.
- Melt both white & dark chocolate in microwave until melted & a smooth consistency. Separate into bowls & mix in food coloring to get the desired colors that you want to decorate with.
- Dip 1/2" of cookie pop stick into the melted chocolate.
- Stick into Breakfast Cookie Mini from bottom.
- Freeze until hardened- about 30 minutes.
- Dip into desired melted chocolate color.
- Decorate with melted chocolate in frosting bag, but work fast! The chocolate can harden quickly!
What Halloween treats are you making?
Leave a comment or tag us on our social sites using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!