Perfectly sweet and crunchy double chocolate turtles with caramel to enjoy during the holidays! An easy, 4 ingredient holiday treat recipe that family and friends will love!
We're getting creative with some holiday party sweets and treats! Originally inspired by the traditional pecan chocolate turtles but decided to add our own little Baker's twist. These caramel dipped, chocolate covered granola clusters are a lovely little treat to have or bring to your holiday festivities. Not to mention they are delicious and so easy to make! I always like to make a couple extra to keep in the fridge throughout the holiday season - you never know when the relatives are going to stop by! 😉
Double Chocolate Turtles with Granola Recipe
- 12oz Double Chocolate Chunk Homestyle Granola
- 2 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 12oz of unwrapped soft caramels, homemade or store bought
- 1 tbsp sea salt or crushed peppermint (optional)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Unwrap caramels and place them in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, stirring every 20 seconds
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 40 seconds, stirring twice
- Pour Chocolate Granola into separate bowl
- Pick out clusters or break apart large clusters to get desired bite size
- Dip granola cluster in caramel, then chocolate, and set on parchment paper
- Sprinkle with sea salt or crushed peppermint (optional)
- Let cool in fridge for at least 20 minutes
- Bring to room temp and Enjoy!
What is your favorite holiday treat to make?
Leave a comment or tag us on our social sites using #erinbakers - we love it when we've inspired you!