DIY Candied Walnuts
Candied Walnut Recipe for the Holidays
During the holidays I like to have small goodies out for my guests to nibble on. If you know me well enough, you're ready for me to use ingredients that will add a little extra nutrition to your day!
These candied walnuts are the perfect example of this... not too sweet with a sprinkle of cinnamon! Give this recipe a try and see how long the bowl stays full.
- Coconut Oil
- Evaporated Cane Juice (or sugar)
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F
- Melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- Toss walnuts in oil and then into sugar mixture
- Spread out flat on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes
- Allow to cool and ENJOY
If you happen to live in Bellingham, visit my Retail Store to pick up all of the ingredients you'll need!
What is your favorite go-to recipe when guests are visiting?
I would love to hear from you!