This afternoon snack is perfect for you or your kiddos - who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter?! Whip it up in about 5 minutes to take on-the-go or have a picnic at home.
- 2 Apples, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Erin Baker's Homestyle Granola (preferably Peanut Butter or Chocolate - but any will do!)
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1-2 cups of Chocolate Chunks
- Coat tops of apple wedges in peanut butter and sprinkle with granola and cinnamon.
- Melt chocolate chunks in the microwave, stirring in 30 second increments until melted. Be careful not to overheat.
- Drizzle wedges with melted chocolate, set on a large platter to serve.
If you're in the Bellingham area, swing by the bakery to pick up the majority of the needed ingredients at our Retail Store!
What Granola flavor would you add on top?