Chia Seed Pudding Recipe | Chia-lax and enjoy the Pudding!
Get excited, it's time to make some delicious chia seed pudding! What's so great about this recipe, you ask? Well, you can prepare it the night before and wake up to a creamy and flavorful breakfast or snack option in the morning. Plus, if you make a big batch, you'll have several servings ready to go for the entire week! So, let's get our ingredients together and prepare some scrumptious chia seed pudding that's sure to make your mornings oh-so-much better!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup Erin Baker's Coconut Chia Granola
- 1/4 cup blueberries (best from you local co-op, we love Bellingham Community Food Co-op!)
- 1 tbsp coconut shreds
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and honey (or maple syrup). Make sure the chia seeds are well combined with the milk.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours or overnight. This allows the chia seeds to absorb the liquid and form a pudding-like consistency.
- When the chia pudding is ready, take it out of the refrigerator and give it a good stir to break up any clumps.
- Spoon the chia pudding into a bowl and top it with Erin Baker's Coconut Chia Granola, blueberries, and coconut shreds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
You can also add additional toppings like sliced banana, sliced strawberries, or a drizzle of nut butter. This chia pudding bowl is a healthy and delicious way to start your day!