Looking for a sweet, simple dessert idea to share with your Valentine? This no bake 3 ingredient ice cream pie is a must!
- Take ice cream (or frozen yogurt) out of the freezer at least 30 min before making to soften.
- Melt butter or warm coconut oil.
- Mix butter with granola. Mash up all of the big chunks, then place granola mixture into the bottom of a pie dish and press to form crust.
- Spread softened ice cream on top of granola crust.
- Place finished ice cream pit into the freezer for about an hour to firm up.
- Top with fruit for a finishing touch (optional).
- Serve and Enjoy!
What other healthy treats will you be enjoying this Valentine's Day?
I would love to hear from you!
Find me on Facebook, Twitter or leave a Comment
Leave a comment