Pumpkin Spice Everything! Right? It's that time of year and we sure do enjoy it at the bakery... so just in case you needed one more pumpkin item in your life we've put together a Pumpkin Granola Recipe we know you'll love!
Some other healthy and spooky ideas for Halloween can be found on my Pinterest page... check them out by clicking here.
Pumpkin Granola Recipe:
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Clove
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Cranberries
- Preheat over to 325°F.
- Combine oats, honey, pumpkin puree, oil, walnuts, vanilla and spices in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread granola out in a thin layer.
- Combine brown sugar and coconut, sprinkle mixture evenly over granola.
- Bake in over for 30 min, rotating baking sheet half way through baking process.
- Allow granola to cool down and then break apart pieces into a large bowl. Add cranberries and mix together.
*If you're lucky enough to live in Bellingham, stop by the bakery to pick up the ingredients with check marks!
I would love to hear from you!
Find me on Facebook, Twitter or leave a Comment
Leave a comment