Need a little something tasty on hand during Easter, for your guests or the kiddos? We came up with this sweet, protein filled treat to share with you, we call them Almond Joy Bites!
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (+2 additional Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chunks
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Combine honey and peanut butter; mix well
- Add remaining ingredients (except for the 2 Tbsp of coconut); stir to combine
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 min.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls, then roll balls in shredded coconut
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week - Enjoy!
If your lucky enough to live in Bellingham, WA stop by our Retail Store for most of the ingredients!
What healthy treats will you have on hand?
I would love to hear from you!
Leave a comment